- ‘Masks’ for Trio Estatico
An online concert curated by Trio Estatico, including the premiere of my piece ‘Masks’ for three violas.
- Jessica Cottis and the Manson Ensemble
Jessica Cottis conducts the Manson Ensemble including my piece Behind the Shadow, commissioned by the Royal Academy of Music.
- 200 pieces project for RAM bicentarary
ZhuangZhouMengDie庄周梦蝶 for piccolo and electronic was premiered at the ABRH, performed by Joolee Kim
- Ballet project with the Central School of Ballet
This project was commissioned by the Central school of Ballet, in collaborate with choreographer Gerrard Martin, performed at thr Britten theatre in Royal College of Music.
- A recording project by Psappha Ensemble at St. Michael's, Manchester
A piece for solo piano, will be performed by Benjamin Powell.
- Lucerne Festival Academy 2022
Hashigakari for IEMA-Ensemble, supervised by Wolfgang Rihm and Dieter Ammann.